Check out the maintenance schedule of “Windblume’s Breath” Version 3.5 Update
Genshin Impact Version 3.5 Update: Check out the maintenance schedule of “Windblume’s Breath” Version 3.5 Update – Dear Travelers, developers will soon begin…
Genshin Impact Version 3.5 Update: Check out the maintenance schedule of “Windblume’s Breath” Version 3.5 Update – Dear Travelers, developers will soon begin performing update maintenance. While the update maintenance is in progress, Travelers will be unable to log in to the game. Please take note of the update time and schedule your game time accordingly. After this is complete, the game will update to a new version. Hoyoverse recommend that Travelers install this update over a Wi-Fi connection. Check out the update schedule and more below. For future updates on Genshin, Impact, follow InsideSport.IN
Version 3.5 Preview#GenshinImpact Twitter Event
How to Participate:
① Follow @GenshinImpact
② Retweet this post
And you can instantly receive the event results!
Event Rules: https://t.co/HkJ6v02coh#FollowGenshinImpact
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) February 26, 2023
Also Read: Genshin Impact Version 3.5 “Windblume’s Breath” Twitch Livestream Event: Check details and rewards
Genshin Impact Version 3.5 Update: Check out the maintenance schedule of “Windblume’s Breath” Version 3.5 Update
Update Schedule – Update maintenance begins 2023/03/01 06:00 (UTC+8) and is estimated to take 5 hours.
How to Update Game Client
- PC: Close the game, open the Genshin Impact Launcher, and click Update.
- iOS: Open the App Store and tap Update.
- Android: Open the game and follow the directions on-screen.
- PS5™ and PS4™: Highlight Genshin Impact from the Home Screen, press the OPTIONS button and select “Check for Update.”
Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service if you encounter any issues installing the new version. We will do our very best to resolve the issue.
Compensation Details – Maintenance Compensation: Primogems ×300 (60 Primogems per hour the servers are down)
Scope of Compensation
- Maintenance Compensation: Travelers who reach Adventure Rank 5 or above before 2023/03/01 06:00 (UTC+8).
- Please claim before the end of Version 3.5.
- Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours after the update maintenance is finished. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the attached compensation in time.
- For more update details, including bug fixes and other compensation details, please see the Version Update Details notice to be posted at 2023/03/01 07:00 (UTC+8).
Read More- Genshin Impact Scarlet Sand Sojourn Web Event: Participate in the web event for Genshin Impact new character Dehya