After a 3-0 defeat in Thursday’s North London derby, the Gunners will intensify their pre-season training ahead of next summer.
Arsenal may have healed their wounds after losing to Tottenham Hotspur in the North London derby on Thursday night, but the Gunners’ lack of firepower has exacerbated a number of transfer rumors.
Nicolas Pepe could leave the pitch this summer, but only if another Pepe can come in to replace him. .
There is a lot of gossip surrounding the red part of north London, so the Mirror Football sees the latest transfer news from the Emirates Stadium …
Arsenal are looking to replace Pepe
Following earlier reports that Arsenal are targeting Portuguese winger Pep, the Gunners are planning to sign him as a replacement for Nicolas Pepe, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.
After a three-season Arsenal record in north London, he was unable to establish himself due to repeated instability on Mikel Arteta’s side.
The Gunners could replace him with Porto’s Brazilian Pepe, who has been described as the “next Luis Diaz” since the winger moved to Liverpool in January.
Arsenal are interested in Osimhen
Arsenal may have released a list of four strikers earlier this summer, but reports in Italy suggest the Gunners are interested in signing Napoli striker Victor Osimhen at the end of the season.
According to Sport Mediaset, Mikel Arteta’s side will have to pay £ 85m to sign him and move him away from Napoli, but several other clubs will also be monitoring the situation closely.
Osimhen was one of the stars of the Serie A season, scoring 17 goals this season. However, the Gunners are in dire need of a new striker, and they may be coughing up assets to get a sniper-guaranteed player.
Arsenal are interested in the Racing star
The 19-year-old has expressed interest in signing Arsenal Racing youngster Charlie Alcaraza after playing as a midfielder in Argentina’s premier league this season.
Despite playing in a different position, Alcaraz was called the “next Lautaro Martinez” because he was expected to be the next Argentine to replace Racing at a major European club, but whoever bought him would have to pay £ 20.5 million. exemption clause.
The Gunners are not the only amateurs and will have to fight with at least nine teams to sign him, according to Spanish newspaper Marca, which includes Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and AC Milan.
Roy Hodgson faces Chelsea swap deal to sign Jamie Ward
Roy Hodgson joins ‘unlucky’ Jamie Vardy
Jamie Vardy regretted not playing more for England, his three former Lions Roy Hodgson said ahead of Sunday’s meeting.
Wardy made 26 appearances between 2015 and 2018, retiring from the national team after the World Cup in Russia. In his first 11 games, Hodgson coached, but the current Watford boss said the Three Lions side did not allow Wardy to be the best he could be.
Ahead of Leicester City’s trip to the Hornets in the lower divisions, Hodgson said: “He was a great manager. Jamie Wardy is the guy you really see with inspiration, speed, desire and talent. You can’t play for England without talent.”
The Foxes share information about Wardy and Fofana’s injuries
Jamie Wardy will no longer have to play his role after manager Brendan Rodgers said the striker’s wrist is good.
Wardy City made a name for themselves with a bright blue strap during their Champions League campaign, but it doesn’t need to be repeated. The 35-year-old apparently injured his wrist during a game against Norwich in the middle of the week.
Asked if Rogers Wardy’s wrist was good, he said: “I haven’t reported anything else. I spoke to Jamie today. He didn’t complain about it, so it must have been just a blow at the time.”
Wesley Fofana was late for the game in the middle of the week, and the Frenchman fought again, despite a hardened calf.
Leicester City are involved in a £ 30m trade deal with Chelsea
Brendan Rodgers says he will have to fight Premier League rivals Chelsea to sign PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Sangare.
The Blues are reportedly “tracking” Sangareg, who is set to move on to the foxes before the summer transfer window opens.
Last month, it was reported that City were in a “belt” to sign the £ 30million midfielder, who has featured in two games in the last eight of the Europa League. City are planning to sign the player when the summer transfer window opens, according to The Sun. The city registered their interest and said it was a “discussion.”
However, it looks like City could face competition for the player this summer. According to The Mirror, Sangare is one of several Blues defensive midfielders moving to West Ham’s Declan Rice.