IND VS ENG LIVE Score – INDIA England 3rd T20 LIVE – TOSS at 6:30PM: India already has series in their pocket.…
IND VS ENG LIVE Score – INDIA England 3rd T20 LIVE – TOSS at 6:30PM: India already has series in their pocket. Rohit Sharma’s team will now play to WHITEWASH Jos Buttler led England for the first time in their own backyard. The 3rd T20 will be played at Trent Bridge and will start at 7PM. India is likely to ring in some changes in XI for the match. All indications are that Umran Malik will be included in XI for 3rd T20: Follow IND vs ENG 3rd T20 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN.
- Nottingham’s Trent Brdige hosts the third T20I between India and England
- Venue Record India: India have won two and lost one at the venue during 2009 WC
- Venue Record England: England only has one win in previous three at the venue. Their only win came more than 10 years ago, against the West Indies.
- Match Start TIME: Match will start at 7PM, Toss at 6:30PM
- LIVE Streaming & Broadcast: Sony Six and Sony Liv App
Pitch Report: The match promises to be a high-scoring game that will be beneficial for the spinners. The pitch at Trent Bridge is flat and is without a grass cover unlike the ones at Ageas Bowl and at Edgbaston.
India Playing XI 3rd T20: Rohit Sharma & Coach Rahul Dravid both have indicated that team may give chance to players warming on the bench. Umran Malik is set to be included in place of Harshal Patel.
Harshal Patel did not have a great day at Edgbaston in the 2nd T20, conceding 34 runs in 4 overs in exchange for a wicket. But he is all but certain to keep his place in the T20 World Cup.
It’s Umran Malik, who has been rather untested. Even though Dravid believes in continuity, it will be the only chance to test Umran in England against a near-full strength England side.
India Playing XI vs ENG: Should India play Umran Malik?
- Umran has so far played two T20Is and have bowled just five overs.
- While he has been expensive, it’s his pace and length that could be handy.
- In both Southampton and Edgbaston, batters struggled against hard length. This is something Umran could excel in be confident of.
- With Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar playing alongside him beside Rohit Sharma guiding him, Umran will get the confidence to succeed in international cricket.
- However, not playing him will mean he is not in plans for the T20 World Cup.
- India exactly have 13 matches to prepare for the T20 World Cup barring any late scheduling.
India Playing XI vs ENG: Series in pocket, Rohit Sharma likely to test Umran Malik at Trent Bridge: Follow IND vs ENG 3rd T20 LIVE Updates
IND vs ENG LIVE: Virat Kohli’s T20 return marred by another failure, is it END OF THE ROAD for the former India captain?
India Playing XI vs England 2nd T20:
1. Rohit Sharma (c)
2. Rishabh Pant (wk)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Harshal Patel/ Umran Malik
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Jasprit Bumrah
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Apart from Umran, India is likely to go with same XI barring any niggle. Virat Kohli did extend his wretched run departing for just 1. But he will continue to feature in India’s plans. It is unlikely that Rahul Dravid or Rohit Sharma will drop him.
That means, India’s best T20 batter as per ICC rankings, Ishan Kishan will have to stay out and so does Deepak Hooda, who has been in excellent form.
— Md Kaifi (@_itskaifi23_) July 9, 2022
India Playing XI vs ENG 2nd T20: Should Virat Kohli open with Rohit Sharma?
- Rahul Dravid made a gamble and it paid off, sending Rishabh Pant to open with Rohit Sharma.
- That meant, Virat Kohli got his preferred No 3 slot. But it did not work out as he lasted just 3 balls.
- Kohli’s new attacking game isn’t quite working at the moment. Since IPL, he has looked to attack from the first ball and has often given away his wicket out of the blue.
- 3 1st ball ducks in IPL 2022 is a tale of his poor run of form.
- For RCB, he scored just 341 runs at an average of 22.73 and a strike rate of 115.99.
- In 2022, Kohli has scored at a strike rate of just 117 and that does not fit with India’s new template.
- Changing his batting position in IPL did not help either.
- For India, although he has scored two half-centuries in his last five innings, it is his strike rate that is of big concern.
- Virat Kohli has managed a strike rate of just 112.29 in those games.
- A change in batting position in Team India could help Virat regain his form.
Here’s all you need to know ahead of the third T20I between England and India:
When will the India vs England 3rd T20I be played?
The India vs England 3rd T20I will be played on 10 July 2022 (Sunday).
Where will the India vs England 3rd T20I be played?
The India vs England 3rd T20I will be played at Trent Bridge in Nottingham.
What time will the India vs England 3rd T20I start?
The India vs England 3rd T20I will begin at 7 pm IST, with the toss at 6.30 pm IST.
How can I watch the India vs England 3rd T20I LIVE?
The India vs England 3rd T20I will be LIVE on Sony Sports Network. It can be streamed on the SonyLIV app. You can also follow InsideSport.IN for LIVE score and updates.